Failed when open the vtp file

Hello, I am trying to fix this problem these days.
I suspect is there anything wrong with my modifications. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything worng.
Today, I test it on the original GPUSPH-5.0, both master and next. And I found that the outputs are also unreadable.

I attach my test case here, and the settings of my modifications are commented out. It can be

If you decide to test it, I advise that we can write the data directly just after copy_to_array, in this case the device memory is out of concern. Also, we only need to write the Position to reduce the file size and the runtime.

the following is the information I have about this problem.

1. the example cases are good, like Bubble with m_deltap = 0.128R/7 totParticles about 630,30,000.
  2. If I set gdata->processParticles[0] = 44739242 in gdb, the output is readable, while it is unreadable gdata->processParticles[0] = 44739243.
  3. However, particles index = 4473924* is good, can be readable write if I set gdata->processParticles[0] = 10000000 and node_offset = 44739242.

It is so wired. As it can be read normally when Bubble with such a totParticles, means there is no limit with particle numbers or file size.
However, the output of the testcase I give is unreadable.
the vtk_header I showed before and the file size indicates that the data may be successfully written.

Can anyone help me to fix it?